Become an Investor
Welcome to the world of investing! Whether you're just getting started or looking to brush up on the basics, this guide is designed to help you understand the fundamentals of investing and develop a strategy that works for you.
- Invest in shares when you have no idea what you are doing
- A simple guide to ethical investing, ethical ETFs and ethical super funds
- How to create your investing strategy in four simple steps
- Be super at your superannuation in 5 steps
- Peter Thornhill and investing for income
- What to do after reading The Barefoot Investor
- Investing in uncertain times and navigating through fear
Create a Share Portfolio
From online brokers and investing apps, to micro-investing and ETFs, I'll break down the benefits, pros and cons of each option so you can make an informed decision.
- Micro-Investing App guide: Start Investing with Little Money
- Which investing app is best? (Raiz v Spaceship v Commsec Pockets)
- Spaceship Voyager: The investing app for the future
- Raiz review: Invest in the stock market the easy way
Investing in ETFs
Online Brokers and Tools
- Stake Review: The online broker I use for ASX and US investing
- My SelfWealth review: Is it the online broker you are looking for?
- Sharesight Review: Track your stock portfolio the easy way
- Sharesight vs Spreadsheet: Which investment portfolio tracker?
Here you'll find articles on a variety of topics, including online budgeting tools, bank account options, and strategies for saving and spending smartly.
- 4-Step Budgeting Template checklist to Improve every area of your budget
- Saving for a baby – what to expect and what to consider financially
- How to spend money without feeling guilty
- How to save money and afford the things you want
- Combining finances with your partner or spouse